PERFECT POLISH APPLICATOR WITH STORAGE BAG
Maximum comfort and control for even coverage of polishes and dressings.
• Foam pad with rigid backing
• Multi-angled shape for precise application
• Storage bag included
The Perfect Polish Applicator from Autoglym gives you maximum comfort, control and spread when applying polishes and dressings to a wide range of surface shapes, curves and contours.
Its specially designed point, concave edges and heel allow for precise application and to avoid spreading product across unwanted surfaces.
When finished using the Perfect Polish Applicator, simply mark the resealable storage bag with the product that it’s used for. This helps keep you Perfect Polish Applicator fleet separate from one another, so that when you next need to use them, there's no cross-contamination between compounds and you're ready to go right away.
The Perfect Polish Applicator is ideal for use with all cream, paste and gel polishes and waxes, including Autoglym Super Resin Polish, Ultras Deep Shine, Bumper & Trim Gel, Car Glass Polish, Leather Care Balm, Instant Tyre Dressing and High Performance Tyre Gel. **
** For UHD Wax and UHD Ceramic Coating, use the applicators provided in these kits.
How to use:
1. Apply a small amount of product in a thin line down the centre of the Autoglym Perfect Polish Applicator.
2. Fold the applicator in half to ensure even spread of the product.
3. Apply product as instructed on the product label.
4. After use wash in clean, warm water and allow to air dry.
5. Store in the reusable storage bag and seal the zip lock.
6. Write which product you used for each applicator on the bag to avoid an cross-contamination of compounds.
Important: Do not leave in direct sunlight.
Q: What products can be used with the Perfect Polish Applicator?
A: Super Resin Polish, Ultra Deep Shine, Bumper and Trim Gel , Car Glass Polish, Leather Care Balm, Instant Tyre Dressing and High Performance Tyre Gel can be used with the Perfect Polish Applicator.
Q: How should I clean the Perfect Polish Applicator?
A: After use, rinse the applicator in clean, warm water, allow to dry and then store in the reusable storage bag to protect from cross-contamination with other compounds.